Lose Your Tummy Fat in Only 10 Days with This Fabulous Diet Plan
Before we start with this article, I would like to ask you a simple question – do you know why you can’t burn that stubborn tummy fat, no matter what you do? Here’s what you need to know – the experts claim that the so called Lazy Bowel Syndrome is usually the main reason for that excess tummy fat. And, now you probably ask yourself why – well, the experts say that this stops burning down the fat cells around our belly and slows down the detoxification of the body. But, you shouldn’t be worried, because the experts say that there’s answer for that problem and it’s very simple. Yes, in this article we are going to show you a few simple tips and tricks, which will help you burn that stubborn tummy fat – in just 10 days!
Follow these simple tips and tricks and get flat tummy in 10 days:
- On the 1st day, you should throw away all the junk food you have at home. Yes, you should do that and buy nutrient packed fiber-rich food like fruits, vegetables, poultry, lean beef, whole grains, beans, nuts, seeds, low-fat dairy products, etc.
- You should avoid food that has a lot of bad carbs in it and start drinking 10-12 glasses of water. Water will help you clean your organism and remove the excess fat from your body.
- Note: if you can, you can try fasting for 1-3 days. And you can drink 3-5 apple cider vinegar drinks during this period.
- Make sure you combine 2 tbs. of organic apple cider vinegar and one tbs. of honey and 8 oz. of water.
- You should drink this mixture 2-3 times a day to start the weight loss program.
- Make sure you consume more boiled or raw vegetables on the second day. Or, you can make and eat vegetable or chicken soup to help you burn that stubborn belly fat.
- Make sure you eat something every two to three hours. Your metabolism will be increased and the blood sugar stabilized. Food cravings will be prevented with five to six servings of fruit and vegetables.
- You should avoid fruits that include high carb content, like banana, apple, etc. If you don’t like to exercise a lot, you should start with mild exercises, like walking for 20 minutes.
- You should consume about 50 grams of carbohydrates – just for breakfast.
- Note: if you want to burn that stubborn belly fat, then you should know that low carb diets are really good for you.
- The experts say that you can consume a cup of oatmeal which has 50 grams of good carbohydrates.
- And, for the rest of the day you can consume lean protein about the size of your fist. And make sure you always use whey protein, yogurt, fresh fruits and vegetables as snacks.
- You should also avoid mayonnaise, margarine, butter, other vegetable oils etc. Start doing exercises like breathing squat to eliminate belly fat.
- Lower your bottom in the squat position. While going down, inhale. After a few minutes come up and exhale slowly. Note: do the same exercise 10 times.
- The experts say that you can have omelet with three egg white and vegetables or spinach added – for breakfast.
- And for snacks – you can have boiled chicken with red pepper or cucumber with turkey breast.
- For lunch, you should consume more salads with vegetables, chicken, olive oil, etc.
- And make sure you don’t consume more than 150gr of chicken or turkey at one serving.
- And, anytime you feel hungry, you should consume a fistful of seeds or nuts. It will reduce your craving. Also, doing crunches will mobilize the fat around the tummy.
- You should do this exercise every day – first, you should lie with hands under your head and place the feet on the floor with the knees bent. Them you should use your tummy muscles to crunch and raise your shoulders off the floor. Now, do three sets of crunches minimum.
- You should consume low fat milk and fruits. Note: you can add one or two bananas if you like.
- And make sure you consume vegetable soups or salads! It will fill your stomach and provide you with needed carbohydrates. Drink lots of water and add sit-ups exercises.
- Do this exercise every day – first, you should lie with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Extend your arms and point fingers upwards. Exhale and sit up slowly. Exhale while you lower yourself to the start position.
- You should consume green beans, scrambled eggs with one whole egg and two egg whites and tomatoes – for breakfast.
- And, when it comes to snacks, you can have cod fillet or grilled chicken breast.
- The experts say that you can consume fish or lean meat in different forms. Do not forget having five servings of fruit and vegetables.
- Make sure you do all the exercises from walking to sit ups. And, increase the number of crunches and sit ups if you want to eliminate fat faster.
- you can have grilled or boiled chicken or duck breast along with steamed spinach or grilled tomatoes – for breakfast.
- Snack – you can consume Brazil nuts, watermelon seeds or steamed broccoli.
- On the 7th day, you can try aerobic exercise. Note: you should know that these exercises will increase your metabolism and belly fat will be lost faster. 30 minutes or aerobic exercises are enough.
- Make sure you avoid low-nutrient food.
- Make sure you consume whole wheat bread and omelet with two eggs white for breakfast.
- And don’t forget to drink (at least) 10-12 glasses of water and choose healthy snacks like soy crisps, fruit with yogurt dip etc.
- Swimming can be your new exercise.
- Make sure you consume vegetables. It will clean your digestive system of the fat deposits. Choose the vegetables with the most fibers to get the best result.
- And you should exercise every day! Start walking for 40 minutes
- Note: and you can do all the crunches and sit-ups or the swimming and aerobic exercise.
- Consume whole grains and fruits – for breakfast.
- Soups and the low-fat snacks which are rich in fiber – for lunch. Note: you can add a jumping rope to your exercises or a leg tuck exercise.