The 5 Best Exercises For Bigger, Rounder, Lifted Butt And Perfect Legs
Hey ladies, how are you today? Today is your lucky day, because in this article we’re going to show you the best and most effective exercises for bigger, rounder and lifted butt! And you just need 15 minutes from your time! Yes, it’s that simple! And trust me, you will be amazed by the results! These exercises are very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
5 Best exercises for bigger, rounder, lifted butt and perfect legs:
- First, you should get a chair for this exercise and make sure you put the chair away from you.
- After that, you need to put your arms behind the chair and grab it.
- Now, put your feet together and lean slightly forward and raise your right leg directly behind you and keep your knee straight.
- And now, you need to squeeze your glutes and raise your leg as high as you can and go back to the starting position with control.
- Note: make sure you repeat this exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
- You should do two sets of this exercise.
- Here’s what you need to do – first, you should stand with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, turn toes out, and extend your arms straight in front of you.
- After that, you should squat down and keep the knees in line with your toes, while your ABS are squeezed and keep your back straight.
- Make sure you stay in squat position and go up and down.
- Now, you need to move up and down 15 times and then stand up and relax.
- Note: you should do 3 sets of this exercise.
- Here’s what you need to do – you need to start this exercise on all four, place hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- After that, you should keep your right foot flexed and leg bent, then raise your right leg and push your heel toward the ceiling.
- And now, you need to push it until your foot is directly above your butt. Your glutes need to be squeezed.
- Then, you need to slowly go back to the starting position and try not to touch your knee to the ground.
- Note: make sure you do this exercise 15 times and then do it with your other leg.
- Here’s what you need to do – first, you should place your legs wider than hip-width apart and turn your toes slightly out.
- After that, you should put your arms straight in front of you and squat until your butt is below the height of your knees.
- And don’t forget – your knees must stay behind your toes when you squat.
- And now, when you reach starting position, you need to lift your left leg as high as you can to the side of you.
- Now, you need to place your leg back to the ground.
- Note: you should do this exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg. And do 3 sets of this exercise.
- Here’s what you need to do – and yes, the starting position is again on all fours.
- And now, you need to place your hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- After that, you should keep your feet and knee bent, push your left leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with the floor.
- Note: you need to squeeze the glutes and the abs while performing the exercise.
- When you’re gone, you need to return to the starting position and don’t touch the floor with your knee.
- Make sure you repeat the exercise 15 times and then do the same with the other leg.