The Oil That Removes Uric Acid From The Blood, Treats Anxiety And Stops Alcohol And Cigarette Cravings
People have been using herbs and spices to treat specific medical conditions for centuries. Ginger, turmeric and cayenne pepper were all used to treat different ailments, but there’s one spice that stands out in particular – black pepper. Black pepper can treat numerous diseases and can be used in different ways.
Although mostly ignored by science, black pepper has been very important in the past – it has even been used as currency for trading. Although the spice itself is beneficial, black pepper oil is even more beneficial and has even greater health benefits.
Here are the main health benefits of the oil:
- Promotes weight loss by dissolving fat cells stuck in the tissues;
- The oil stimulates secretion of hydrochloric acid which can treat digestive problems such as diarrhea, constipation and colic. The oil can also increase sweating and urination, in that way cleaning the body of toxins;
- Some scientists consider the oil a powerful remedy against vitiligo, a skin conditioned characterized by discolored patches of skin;
- Black pepper oil can clean your airways and help you breathe better;
- The oil has powerful antibacterial properties that can destroy any kind of bacteria it comes in contact with;
- Black pepper oil contains piperine, a powerful compound that can boost your brain function and prevent memory loss;
- The antioxidant properties of the oil can prevent oxidative damage in the body and problems such as liver failure, cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Black pepper oil can be consumed, inhaled and topically applied.
Adding black pepper oil to your meals will give them a nice flavor and stimulate the secretion of bile and hydrochloric acid, effectively improving digestion.
Inhaling black pepper oil can relax your mind – combine it with some juniper and lavender oil to clean your airways and breather easier. The oil works especially great in smokers.
When combined with a carrier oil and applied topically, black pepper oil can relax your muscles and prevent cramps. The oil works great against inflammatory diseases such as gout, rheumatism and arthritis.
As you can see, black pepper oil has numerous health benefits, which is why you should start using it today.