This Man Found Out That Salt, Pepper And Lemon Can Solve These 9 Problems Better Than Any Medicine
It’s winter time. It’s the “best” time of the year for getting flu, cold or other infection in the body. So, what should you do? Some people and medical “experts” say that the best solution for getting rid of cold or any type of infection is to use flu shots or antibiotics. But, we highly recommend for you to find a natural way to protect yourselves and to prevent the illnesses and diseases before they occur. Many different medical studies have confirmed the fact that these natural homemade remedies are extremely effective against the flu and other infections in the human body.
We can say that the lemon juice is amazing and extremely useful tool against all types of diseases, because it contains antibacterial, antiviral and immune-building properties. Lemon juice is loaded with many healthy compounds, such as: bioflavonoids, pectin, limonene, citric acid, magnesium, calcium and vitamins, so it’s beneficial against diseases and infections. It’s also extremely useful and effective in the weight loss process, because it stimulates digestion. Lemon juice has other great benefits and uses as well.
In this post we are going to show you 9 different homemade natural methods to treat and cure common colds at home using some of these 3 natural ingredients. And without any doubts, these recipes will provide amazing results.
- How to treat sore throat – so, in order to treat your sore throat, you will need the following ingredients: lemon juice, a pinch of salt and black pepper (ground). All you have to do is mix the mentioned ingredients and gargle with the mixture. You can also use cold vinegar for treating and curing sore throat.
- How to open a blocked up nose – this homemade mixture is extremely beneficial and effective for blocked up nose, because it will cause healthy sneezing and will open the nose ducts. All you have to do is mix equal amounts of black pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom seeds. Then, grind them into a fine powder and use smell or inhale it.
- How to eliminate gallstone – just mix lemon juice and olive oil and drink the mixture. This mixture is extremely beneficial in removing gall stones.
- How to relieve canker sores – just mix lemon juice and water and swish. It will help you remove canker sores and relieve a sore throat. If you have tonsillitis, you can add some salt to the lemon juice and use the mixture to gargle.
- How to lose weight – all you have to do is mix ¼ tsp. of ground black pepper, 2 tbs. of lemon juice and 1 tbs. of honey in a glass of water, stir well and drink the combination every day.
- How to relieve nausea – just mix black pepper and water in a glass. Then add some fresh lemon juice, mix it well and drink it slowly. It will help you alleviate nausea.
- How to relieve asthma attacks – you can also use black pepper to reduce the symptoms of asthma attacks. Just boil 8-10 grains of pepper, 2 clove buds and 10 to 15 basil leaves in water. Then, let the brew sit for 15 minutes, strain the mixture and add 2 tablespoons of raw honey in it. You can also add some milk in it and drink it slowly.
- How to treat a toothache – all you have to do is mix some ground black pepper with clove oil, and spear the ointment on the afflicted area. It will relive the toothache in just few minutes.
- How to reduce a fever, fight the flu, relieve nausea and lessen a chill – you can add some lemon juice in your hot tea. Or you can soak a cotton ball into a lemon juice and place it in the nostril. It will stop nose bleeding. Mix lemon juice, salt and pepper and prepare a healthy and amazing drink that will eliminate the annoying cough.
Make sure you watch the video bellow. It will provide more healthy tips to treat the flu with completely natural methods and avoid all its symptoms. We really hope you enjoyed this post, and please share it with your friends and family. Thank You.